Self Studies are now available in written, video, and MP3 formats. Look for VIDEO or MP3 after the title of the course.
Steps for completing a self study:
- Register for one or more courses. You will then access the course(s) in your account. You will be prompted to set up an account if you do not have one after clicking on the Register button.
- Complete the Pre-Test.
- Read the course content. The course content is in a PDF file for easy reading and printing.
- Complete the post-test. A minimum score of 70% on the Post-Test is required to receive a Certificate of Completion. If you do not receive that minimum score you will have to submit payment to take the course again.
- Complete the evaluation.
- If you score 70% or greater on the post-test you will then be able to print your certificate of completion.
- If you are interrupted before completing the post-test, you can access the course in your account.
- Contact Seasons Seminars, Inc. if you have any questions at 972-422-1513 or email@example.com.
Before registering, check the Approved Hours to assure that the course is approved for your discipline.No refunds or transfers will be issued for registering for a course that does not meet your needs.
After choosing your courses, click on the REGISTER button at the bottom of the page.
Requests for replacement certificates or verification of attendance must be made in writing. Requests will be processed within 14 days. There is a $25 fee for each replacement certificate or to verify attendance at a seminar.